"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time she had hauled all those to the field, it was long after dark.
- He reached a hand down and hauled me to my feet.
- They stopped after a few minutes and hauled me to my feet.
- She hauled him by one arm back to the bed.
- It cost him to haul himself back to his feet, yet he did.
- It took the three of them to haul him to their level.
- Between the two of them, they hauled the boy out to the hall.
- But she was already hauling him outside and around to his car.
- She pulled on his arm, trying to haul herself to her feet.
- She reached down and hauled her brother to his feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.