"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hauled himself across the room and sat down on the end of the bed.
- Being hauled across the ground, he couldn't reach the thing that pulled them.
- In the early morning they hauled the trunk across the city.
- He took my elbow and hauled me across the street.
- He hauled her halfway across the console and into his arms.
- I tried to convert to a throw, hauling him across my back.
- I hauled him across the bedspread and opened his mouth.
- He grabbed his father's limbs and tried to haul him across the ice.
- He jumped up and hauled the dog across the tiles.
- Webster decided to haul himself across the river, using the rope, and knife the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.