"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And someone hauled it all the way from Europe for you.
- It had taken all his strength to haul them from the earth.
- It took three hours to haul food and water from the storage site.
- Just in time, she hauled herself back from the brink.
- With both hands he grabbed it and hauled himself from the water.
- We bore down and then hauled to the wind again at seven, four miles from them.
- Suspects were hauled from their homes and places of work.
- They gently hauled the lady from the car and sat her down on a rock.
- Had he once hauled nets full of fish from the sea?
- The rest is being hauled from the warehouse by truck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.