"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hauled water through the dark for the better part of three hours.
- In case he had to be hauled back through the gate.
- A situation where, but for the search itself, that young person would not be hauled through the criminal justice system?
- The people were then hauled through the water attached to a safety line.
- And I know what guys really want after a month of hauling a load through space.
- She managed to haul herself back through a pace or two.
- Taking a breath he moved on, hauling the old man through the doorway.
- In it person are hauled through the waves and surf.
- He needed a wheelchair, but there was no way to haul one through the jungle.
- A sack, which they hauled away through the door, and carried off down the stairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.