"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then he was being hauled onto a low table.
- He went where she pointed and hauled the book out onto a table.
- And with some help hauled me onto the last shuttle.
- It had been hauled into the middle of the room and tilted onto its side.
- He hauled his bike back up the hill and onto the road.
- Reaching up to the back wheel, he hauled himself onto the body.
- A few minutes later, they hauled themselves over the top and onto the battlements.
- Europeans don't haul their leaders onto the carpet in quite the same way.
- The body she hauled onto the higher ground was as 311 light as a child's.
- They hauled him from his almost horizontal position back onto the ledge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.