"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw one of the men begin to haul on it.
- He hauled her in front of him on his horse again.
- For when it's all over you're hauled on the hill.
- Which was very definitely enough, so I hauled on the line and followed them up.
- He ran over and hauled on the right side of the gate.
- A few moments later Smith was hauling him on board.
- Hauled in safe on board at last, thank the gods.
- Then he hauled back on the stick with all his strength.
- Putting all his strength into the effort, he hauled on it.
- He hauled on the stick, putting his back into it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.