"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he looked again into the brown water, and continued to haul at the line.
- He hauled in his first catch at the age of 8.
- She hauled at his arm, setting him upright once more.
- She hauled at his hand, for he hadn't stripped to join her.
- She was hauling hard at Heller, trying to get him to the door.
- Jaxom hauled his mind back to the business at hand.
- The others, not understanding why they were stopping, also hauled at their reins.
- The teenager was hauled into the office for swearing at his teacher.
- All preparations thus completed, he stood by the well, and hauled away at the rope.
- He withdrew somewhat and she hauled back at him, terrified it was over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.