"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could almost have put out a hand and hauled her up.
- Can you go and get somebody to haul me up?
- Then it was simple to haul himself up into the room.
- She tried to haul him up with her free hand, but couldn't.
- She reached down into the water and hauled up a human head.
- Paul hauled himself up and went through to the kitchen.
- She can be hauled up by 20-25 people, but more are better.
- He got only two steps before being hauled up short.
- More hands hauled me up, as the street soldiers who?
- The goal of this administration is to haul it up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.