"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dad would haul down a book and we'd look it up.
- She hauled down her flag and turned toward the beach to ground herself.
- "Especially when you're trying to haul your speed down from somewhere around three hundred miles per hour."
- "Might we not haul down sail and wait for better times?"
- First, haul down the curtains on the windows, and don't look outside.
- One in the bow shouted for me to haul down.
- What is more, the deal may have helped to haul down bond yields.
- Gradually the boat was hauled down out of the sky.
- He hauled down a suit and handed it to Sam.
- Three plays before, Moss had hauled in a 60-yarder down the middle on third-and-10.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.