"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hauled water through the dark for the better part of three hours.
- And someone hauled it all the way from Europe for you.
- And hauling our equipment for 5-6 people hasn't helped much either.
- All I know is they've never hauled her in for questioning.
- They had also hauled in supplies of wood and food for those who needed it.
- So why, you might ask, haven't we hauled the kid in for questioning?
- Clients might be grateful if we had a reason to haul it away for them.
- You could haul the youngsters to the game and then head for the hills.
- An hour later we saw the real thing, just before he was hauled away for dissection.
- At least one local journalist working with the foreign media was hauled in for questioning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.