"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Having a big guy haul her over his shoulder was another.
- I got hauled all over hell and gone as a kid.
- I grabbed for her, but was only hauled over myself.
- Then eat their food, that you worked so hard to haul over the mountains.
- Wastes my time to be hauling myself over there and back, three times a day.
- She didn't want to be hauled over the coals for this now.
- Nobody was going to be hauled over the coals today.
- If she was to be hauled over the coals then and now, he could get on with it.
- I watched him haul himself over the side and into the truck bed, disappearing from view.
- About ten minutes later he came in and hauled me over the coals for some.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.