"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When they hauled him before the police judge, Casey hadn't been given the chance to explain anything to anybody.
- Or until I'm hauled before somebody that can make me talk.
- A moment later, the soberest of the three was hauled before me.
- David then told her about being hauled before the tribunal by Kelley.
- They would be hauled before the walls, probably in front of the gate tower.
- That alone should be enough to haul him before an impeachment tribunal.
- However, to be hauled personally before a judge is something else, and so give the President absolute immunity.
- But if you try to do something really great for the country, you get hauled before a Congressional committee.
- When can we expect to see them hauled before a judge and not a toothless select committee?
- The juvenile suspect was hauled before a judge to face a charge of assault.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.