"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man started to haul himself out of the water.
- About a dozen more had been hauled out of line.
- I didn't want to see them haul the guy out of the trunk.
- Just 500 meters into the country and we were hauled out of the car.
- He was hauling a book out of his inside pocket.
- Better to haul this out of the shadows now, and put it to rest.
- At first, Erik used to have to haul him out of bed.
- They built up the fire and began to haul stuff out of the tent.
- "That didn't stop you from hauling the driver out of his car."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.