"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Little Bill is back at it, hauling a four by six into position.
- I didn't want to move, but he hauled me up by the arm.
- He had fallen, and she hauled him to his feet by an ear.
- The volume of water is too great to haul away by train or truck.
- Man, I just wanted to melt when he hauled the guy up by the collar.
- I never see money hauled in by the wagon-load like that before.
- This meant they had to haul the sledges by hand much of the time.
- There was a large fallen branch in the front yard, too big to haul away by hand.
- And bring him home even if 7 have to haul him back by his ear!
- He said that hauling a tree to Manhattan by water had not been practical in previous years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.