"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If 1 did do it there, we'd have to haul out the body.
- I finally had to go under and haul him out with a pole.
- He will haul every one of them out and do a body count.
- However, there were two things that the Army wanted her to haul out these days.
- He was about to be hauled out for further study.
- What about those who hauled him out and saved his life?
- Even the party boats had either been hauled out or moved south.
- She had to haul him out, he would not come to her.
- Look, son, can you reach in again and haul it out?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.