"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Having him hauled off into court would cause the production a lot of trouble.
- Or was he planning to just haul off and kill me?
- You have to stand by and watch innocent people hauled off.
- One day, he had hauled her off the deck, in front of everyone.
- I hauled off and slapped her with all my might.
- Here, put up your feet and we'll haul those boots off.
- But I think it would be safer and better to haul off for three hours or so.
- Had she died in her own home, to be hauled off and dumped?
- David/ he asked quietly, are you ready to haul us off?
- No one has figured out a way to haul it off, at least not yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.