"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four new men were hauled into the room and, minutes later, taken away.
- Which is why we have to haul this project back into the black.
- Later, after dinner, she hauled her computer into the house and set it up.
- Little Bill is back at it, hauling a four by six into position.
- He needed both hands to haul the fish into the boat.
- She hauled herself into a sitting position and studied her friend.
- Then she was being hauled into the room from which the living and the dead had emerged.
- He had to let himself be hauled into the tower room.
- So dry was its region that water had to be hauled into the town.
- "Hauling me into court would not have made a difference," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.