"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All the way he painted and drew small sketches that were later developed into paintings.
- The way her eyebrows lifted, fell, drew together according to the sentiment.
- Luck lifted his two hands, drew them slowly apart to say that he had come a long way.
- Seeing it that way draws our attention to the wrong question: Should government intervene to protect the public?
- They make decisions daily that draw them one way, then the other.
- Either way, if they passed another car, it would certainly draw attention.
- Yes, in the same way that my two year old can draw "abstract art" all day long.
- This way, you can clearly draw the shape of the opening for the sink's bowl on these strips.
- The ways the branches draw complex lines in the air.
- The ways in which she'd clung to him and drawn him to her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.