"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Network traffic could be transmitted in a secure way (not clear-text, en general SSL encryption).
- All they do is transmit programme guide information - programme title, synopsis, time of broadcast, series ID, etc., in a slightly non-standard way.
- They are structured to transmit information in a way that is quicker, more high touch, and more energy-efficient than any other process we know.
- "It merely transmits them, and transmits them in a way to make headlines or sound bites on TV."
- Cavitational effects result from the vibration of the tissue causing microscopic air bubbles to form, which transmit the vibrations in a way that directly stimulates cell membranes.
- You have the ability to transmit in a way any sentient being can receive.
- In the process, he said, they absorbed Greek learning that had yet to be transmitted to the West in a serious way, or even translated into Latin.
- But it was transmitted in such a way that it could not be received even at the outer edge of the Milky Way.
- They transmit it in a vernacular way to their children.
- Wires remain the best way to transmit information in a reliable, high-quality way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.