"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One way or another, when something tells me to get gone, I move.
- I am sure you can imagine ways to move around without using credit cards.
- Either way, I am moving very soon and not letting her know about it.
- That way he could move around the house while tied up on the phone.
- "The way he moved his head - it's the most beautiful goal in all Europe."
- Then a long way out on the river, something moved.
- "Some 20,000 jobs may occur, so we need a way to move people in and out."
- But like the rest of the city, those in the district are struggling to find ways to move on.
- That way, we can stop being defensive and move the conversation along.
- I could see that, just the way the woman moved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.