"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His mother had probably started exactly the same way, and here he was following her path.
- I started to enjoy the little things, the way he said.
- I was starting to admire him, the way he looked?
- The train stopped and started many times all the way to the border.
- Because once you believe you've arrived, it starts the way.
- The kid hadn't started fighting back and calling for civil rights, the way most of them did.
- Graves can start his own, the way he did Monday night.
- It was a chance for me to get my career started the way I wanted.
- Things had started the way he wanted without the necessity for a suggestion.
- But she added, "A number of small and large customers have said they are going to start shifting business our way."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.