"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has come out in a populist and progressive way.
- It's socialism that offers the only progressive way forward for society.
- Family Group Conference was debated in the early 1990's as an alternative and progressive way to work with families.
- He also prevailed upon the people to accept the modern and progressive ways of agriculture.
- But when Merlino heard about the school's progressive ways, she wasn't so sure.
- But we do have to be more relevant in a progressive way.
- Some see it as a progressive way to finance the program.
- "With all the changes in this business, both at the state and national level, I think this is a fairly progressive way to go."
- All parents I know want our children to be taught in a modern, progressive way with subjects that matter to their future.
- "I can't think of a fairer or more progressive way to pay for it."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.