"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They put their unis on the same way I do.
- You have promised to put me on the way to your big city.
- Their features look as if they had been put on the wrong way.
- What if I put them on the other way around?
- Like, you know, I'm barely trendy enough to put them on all the way.
- And I think this is going to put a whole new spin on the way we look at the world.
- They put their pants on the same way we do in the morning.
- If you put all this stuff on the right way, the gun's a lot easier to use accurately.
- I just made the whole bed and then realized I'd put it on the wrong way.
- The knowledge that we all put our pants on the same way each morning, one leg at a time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.