"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On some days, certain teams may just feel unable to generate much in the way of offense or energy.
- So far, none of these products has generated much in the way of sales.
- The familiar anxiety that I did not understand at first is generated in the same way it was 27 years ago.
- An acoustic guitar generates its sound in the following way:
- The move did not generate much in the way of consternation or publicity, because no houses were affected.
- But as Independence Day, it never generated much in the way of community celebrations or spirit.
- D-branes can be used to generate gauge theories of higher order, in the following way:
- And the race of animals is generated in the same way?
- Persistent, quiet, dedicated work generates little in the way of headlines or air time.
- Cluster 2 is generated in the same way except that the value 10 is added to each variable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.