"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rose, and made his way back toward the palm trees.
- He turned and, shaking himself, made his way back to the heart of town.
- They made their way back to the main channel of the river, and forged on east.
- With that in hand, he made his way back to the edge of the open area and set up.
- I made my way back over to the bleachers and sat down.
- I made my way back home, and put in a good day's work making whisky.
- He takes some of the stores they had left and makes his way back to the coast.
- Together they kept to the edge of the woods and made their way back toward the house.
- He turned about and made his way back toward the castle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.