"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This way of celebrating carnivals has attracted attention all over Europe.
- That way, he seemed no different from the normal people and did not attract unwelcome attention.
- This percentage does play a big role in the elections and political parties try every way to attract these pink voters.
- Their new way of doing things has attracted attention, not all of it positive.
- And, if the truth be told, way too attracted to the idea of seeing Kate again.
- That way we'll attract less attention when we go into the inn.
- That way, the society would attract more paid visitors and perhaps wealthy patrons.
- Is that a good way to attract intelligent, sensitive Americans to public life?
- What a brilliant way to attract competent and honest physicians!
- "But in such a way as to possibly attract attention to my people."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.