"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know we all get a bit stuck in our ways once we're over thirty, but for Heaven's sake, isn't it worth a try?
- I remain very optimistic, but my doctors are pretty much stuck in their ways.
- But customers, no matter how stuck in their ways, are always right in the end.
- It has, on balance, been anything but stuck in its ways.
- They implemented a child character as a way to help Carl stop being "stuck in his ways".
- Creatures of habit, dogs also can become stuck in their ways.
- They're stuck in their ways, just like a lot of cultures.
- Smith, calling himself the mediator, said that some teammates are "stuck in their ways" but had a common goal.
- That doesn't mean it is stuck in its ways.
- Or I could just be stuck in my ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.