"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, he probably just lay there all night in shock.
- Perhaps the way now lay clear for them to marry.
- That way I could lay a quick hand on it.
- The way the bodies lay they'd probably been moving into or out of it when the attack hit them.
- A moment later, the way forward lay open to the center of the hollow.
- That way, line of sight but much too far off to be seen, lay Washington.
- Brian looked back once more; the way behind them lay empty.
- But there was no use worrying about that; not now, while the way ahead still lay open.
- And he could only guess at how deep this way now lay below the surface of the outer world.
- If the way through another wall lay with this machine, then he was going to find it!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.