"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's no question we've sent the finest of our citizens into harm's way.
- We shouldn't send our troops into harm's way unless Iraqis are pleading for them.
- We trust a president to do a thorough analysis of intelligence before sending troops into harm's way.
- Send the mother of his child into harm's way?
- And all they ask for in return is that we never send them into harm's way unless it's absolutely necessary.
- "Any time we send our sons and daughters into harm's way, it is a tough decision," he said in a statement after the vote.
- Here are two very good ones: universal health care and telling the truth, especially when sending soldiers into harm's way.
- Countries are not exactly lining up to send their troops into harm's way in Iraq.
- "We can't afford to send our men and women into harm's way without the proper training," he said.
- We shouldn't have sent our troops into harm's way without the right equipment and decent pay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.