"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two of them find a way to travel back to the past, when the continents still existed.
- This way you can travel and pick at the same time.
- That way you cannot travel to where you could be taken.
- Was there no other way to travel between the stars?
- A long way to travel for somebody in his shoes.
- Or, at least, ways that I can travel in these areas and make a positive contribution to their communities.
- They had, he commented, a long way to travel yet.
- This way they could travel in both anonymity and comfort.
- However, there are only two best ways to travel through Switzerland.
- Not the pleasantest way to travel, but it was always someone's job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.