"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it is set up in a way that does not allow a free transfer between directions.
- Is the airplane set up in a way to meet the most important needs?
- But she set it up in a very sophisticated way.
- It's set up in such a way that a good performance can make history within its own ranks.
- One wants to set it up in such a way as to minimize that possibility.
- Schools are set up in such a way that benefits girls over boys.
- So far, the model has been set up in such a way that the pitch of the main blades is always positive.
- This is set up in a way so the families do not have to travel far.
- The church is set up in such a way as to show the journey of life towards Christ that one makes.
- The job had been cleverly done, set up in such a way that I might not have discovered it for weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.