"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mathis beat two players on the way and shot with his right foot while two defenders were converging on him.
- "We were beaten and pushed by the Serbs on the way to the buses," she added.
- Hibs beat Hearts on the way to their first national trophy, the 1886-87 Scottish Cup.
- The team again finished top of their group, beating the Netherlands on the way.
- Purdue continues to find ways to beat more highly-regarded teams on the way to a Big Ten championship.
- Gunn's ears and nose were bleeding from being beaten on the way.
- "New York is the team we have to beat on the way to reaching our goal."
- When I was growing up my father kept silent about the raids, but my mother told me federal agents had beaten him on the way to jail.
- "Well, something beat the hell out of this ship on the way down," said Frost.
- The Celtics beat the 76ers in 1981 4-3 while on the way to their first title in 5 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.