"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was founded in 1982 as a way to bring together economic scholars from different parts of the University.
- Franceschini founded Futurefarmers in 1995 as a way to bring together multidisciplinary artists.
- He basically founded the newspaper as a way to vent the feelings and rights of the people.
- It was founded in response to the attacks of September 11, as a way to educate the community on Indian culture.
- It was founded on February 10, 1908, as a way to overcome the jurisdictional conflicts occurring in the building and construction trade unions.
- It was founded in 1997 by Christobel and David Llewellyn as a way to encourage children with live music.
- Both founded the company as a way to release vintage films for the classic DVD collector.
- The organization was founded by the city of Indianapolis in the 1990s as a way to address the crime issues that plague inner-city areas.
- Sutton founded the website, Cult of Less as a way to "unclutter his life."
- But they are aware of our history and that our business was founded as a way to do social change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.