"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If matters continued in the current way, civilians were going to be injured, even killed.
- Her role will also be to "advise and challenge" the current ways of working.
- From the current ways of picking a health plan, a new possibility emerges.
- Surely your experience just shows that the current way of dealing with drug users isn't working?
- Now they were mostly quiet, and Moore didn't know much about their current way of life.
- A woman's effort to find her husband, who has disappeared, discloses many of big business's current ways.
- Although these may not be an exhaustive list, they cover the current major ways in which people use crowds to perform tasks.
- One of the current ways to escape scrutiny for higher compensation is to move the company to your favorite place to live.
- Certainly the current way of assessing 'the law' is not very healthy.
- Rocket launch is the only current way to reach space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.