"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I try to paint the river views in a new or contemporary way.
- For the outdoor shootings they stuck to the contemporary way.
- Our traditional beliefs will be presented in a contemporary, stimulating way'.
- We are trying to see whether a story ballet can be done in a contemporary way.
- When the band became serious, I thought this is a far more contemporary and interesting way to make an artistic statement.
- It has been value engineered in a very contemporary way.
- "We would like to pick up and continue this tradition in a contemporary way," he says.
- Here are six contemporary ways to present audio and video: 1.
- "So we are sending artists who work in very contemporary ways and have the most energy."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.