"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I brought Mid- night here on my way to the valley.
- If he was not worshiped he could bring a great block on one's way and confuse his ways.
- She then sent Wendy for Kate, sad told her to tell the older woman to bring the doctor on her way.
- They were three, having brought in Rizak on their way.
- 'I'm off to the shops next, I'll bring you a cup of tea on my way.'
- In fact it ought to bring him there all the quicker so he can tell you it's no sale and send you on your way.
- No, madam; we will bring you on your way.
- The world has brought him thus far on his way.
- "Hakan would've brought you on his way into town."
- Tomorrow morning I will bring you smocks, hats, and shoes, on my way to market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.