"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may perhaps in due time prepare the way for a better.
- Now, having spent three hours preparing the way, they were not far from coming to the point.
- You prepare the same way every week no matter what the weather is.
- She must take her place among those who prepared the way for the religious movement of the 16th century.
- The market will probably prepare the way for when these guys come into office.
- The move is part of a new Government campaign to help prepare the way for state elections, officials here say.
- "But we have to prepare the same way, and that is to win every game without him."
- But first there was the final thing she must do now, to prepare the way.
- In so doing he was preparing the way for Jesus.
- "Or let me take my wife now and tonight we'll go before you - to prepare the way."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.