"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series will also air on Global in the 2007-08 television season.
- Then, in the space of a single television season, south Florida got young.
- The network won every week of the past television season.
- The program was moved to Friday at the start of the 1952-1953 television season.
- It has won 43 of the 46 weeks since the television season began almost a year ago.
- At the end of the last television season, Fox was hot.
- The reason: Given the available product, the television season is too long.
- The series concluded with the 1989 to 1990 television season.
- The network lost part of its audience this television season.
- She plans on continuing to use the name beyond this television season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.