"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first full summer season of use was in 1979.
- Officials say they hope to find one by the end of the summer season.
- The church was taken out of use in 1893, but services still take place during the summer season.
- In some areas, the population can be two to four times higher during the high summer season.
- The summer season was still a ways off, so they had the water pretty much to themselves.
- This was done just once, following the close of the 1924 summer season.
- His goal is to have the park ready for the 1992 summer season.
- This was for the summer season only and started at the end of May.
- At first this offer was only available during the summer season.
- The camp was ready for the summer season in 1940.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.