"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I still needed to be a part of this theater season.
- Both buildings are used for different series throughout the theatre season.
- The appointment will take effect with the new theater season in September.
- Here are some ways to enjoy the new theater season at a discount.
- The exhibition runs through Sept. 3, as does the theater season.
- What effect the dispute will have on the theater season is unclear.
- The theater season is moving right along with old reliables.
- At this point in the theater season, he has little chance of placing it elsewhere.
- It's the highlight of what now seems to be a brand-new theater season.
- NO one work can sum up a theater season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.