"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film did very well on the awards season of its release.
- The end of the year approaches and with it the awards season.
- This award season has already seen its share of surprise choices.
- Participant's success during awards season did not extend into 2008.
- No awards season is complete without a conspiracy, real or imagined.
- The awards season, with all its squabbles, is under way.
- Despite its failure, it garnered a good deal of attention during the awards season.
- A change in award season from the end of the year to the beginning meant that there was no show in 1987.
- The author is creating a perspective from which to view this particular award season in light of past decisions that the Academy has made.
- Controversy continued to dog the film during awards season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.