"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First is an edition in the soccer season 1988-1989.
- During soccer season, Sullivan rose every morning at 5:30 to run six miles in the darkness before school.
- At the end of the 2008 soccer season, he had 397 wins.
- Most villages have teams and they compete in a league, following the end of the soccer season.
- He has already given one gift to his daughters in this soccer season: a wedding.
- She trained for these events after her soccer season.
- He continued with physical therapy through the summer and fall, which knocked out the soccer season for him, too.
- It is expected to be completed by the fall of 2011 in time for the 2011 soccer season.
- The women's soccer season is not scheduled to begin until August.
- This new long soccer season started in the Fall of 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.