"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other was sick by the following harvest season, but survived through the next spring.
- During the harvest season, it is not uncommon for the population of the city to swell to over 15,000 people.
- Their grapes are hand picked, in the early morning hours, during harvest season.
- This particular harvest season brings not only work, but love as well.
- The process is continued throughout the annual harvest season, which lasts from the fall through to the end of April.
- They hoped to return to wine country during harvest season to work in the fields.
- It operates 24-hours a day through the 150-day harvest season.
- So the grower's interest is to spread the harvest season out over a longer period of time.
- It being harvest season, overtime adds up to four to eight hours a day.
- There was high physical exertion on workers, especially during harvest season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.