"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started at end during their 1934 national championship season.
- You have to go back to the 1978 championship season.
- That is something they have done only once before, during the 1986 championship season.
- Perhaps that's all that needs to be said now, some 44 years after the real championship season.
- A championship season, however, does not reduce the force of the impact.
- They remembered a similar position in 1991, their first championship season.
- Michigan State was now 6-0 for the first time since the 1966 national championship season.
- The name stuck throughout what became a national championship season and beyond.
- The Championship seasons were in 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2008.
- The program was eliminated several years after the 1976 national championship season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.