"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The transitional season of the competition began in early 2011 and continued until summer of 2012.
- It was introduced during the second season of the competition.
- The first season of the reformed competition was a year that saw few highlights for the club.
- A1 Team Korea was announced to be part of the next season of the competition.
- The team was formed in 1998 and played all ten seasons of the competition.
- Stowers was in the sixth season of the competition as a minor model with a one-second appearance.
- In the very first season of the new competition, the capital club won the title over two legs 2-0.
- He led the Royals to victory in the first season of the competition.
- He spent the final three seasons of the competition with Sydney, the club finishing in the bottom half of the league each year.
- The inaugural season of the competition was held in September and October 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.