"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game's conclusion may have been the most memorable of the 1993 college season.
- There are two ways to open the college season.
- We've got a whole college season left; that's the way it should be looked at.
- When you play a college season there are four or five games a year like this.
- Such was the case in 1980, which might have been Walker's best college season.
- They did a great job of that tonight against Texas and won, 62-56, on the first night of the college season.
- But in his third and possibly last college season, Saturday's implications are more basic than that.
- A good pro team can play the equivalent of about two college seasons.
- Each would be selected by the team after the college senior seasons.
- He finished his last college season averaging 16.6 points and 6.9 rebounds.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.