"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It has the potential to be a difficult fire season."
- During the call, she mentions fire season has started in the middle of winter.
- The fire seasons of 1993 and 1994 were the worst on record.
- "Last summer we had the worst fire season in Colorado history," he said.
- There are still nearly two months remaining in the fire season.
- Summer isn't supposed to be the most dangerous fire season; usually, it's spring or fall.
- "As summer gets going and things dry up, we'll see a real explosive fire season."
- But he added, "Having said that, the fire season is nowhere near being over."
- The fire season started early that year, because the summer of 1910 was hot and dry like no other.
- It's even ahead of the 2000 fire season, which was bad throughout the West.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.