"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was almost two weeks after the usual end to the concert season, which is usually a country music show in September.
- The concert season for 2013-2014 will be announced in due course.
- It has held regular concert seasons every year since 1947.
- The organization has fallen on hard times and had to cancel its concert season.
- It has since presented two short concert seasons per year.
- It's not really the height of the concert season is it?
- It was the first orchestra in Mexico to present annual concert seasons.
- And for concert season they have four different bands that play music based on their ability.
- Old concert seasons never end, it seems; they just move outdoors.
- Their performances of secular music take place throughout the concert season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.