"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current Broadway season is the most revival-packed in memory, and the trend may be just beginning.
- The show, of course, is the rest of the 1988-89 Broadway season.
- The show was never a success, but we're talking history, not hits (257 performances in the 1962-63 Broadway season).
- When has a Broadway season produced more musical diversity than the year just past?
- That's easier said than done, however, especially during a tough Broadway season.
- No, you weren't imagining it, though it's been hard to believe in these last weary weeks of the Broadway season.
- Saturday Night was scheduled to open in the 1954-1955 Broadway season.
- The 2005-6 Broadway season has exactly one commercial musical revival planned.
- Musically speaking, the 2004-5 Broadway season is seriously off balance.
- In the mid-1930's, 200 new plays and musicals were produced during the Broadway season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.