"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing will happen, even if the fishing season is about to start.
- There are several places to stay on the island during the fishing season.
- It was October, getting really cold, the end of fishing season.
- If we take a few more weeks here, that will truly have no significant effect on the new fishing season.
- The fishing season, it turns out, is kind of like that 24-hour news.
- In the 1985-86 fishing season, there was no such general warning.
- This fishing season was the fourth which they had passed together.
- Perhaps I should emphasize that the 1997 fishing season is about to get under way.
- We are a small town, often ignored even during the height of the fishing season.
- When commercial quotas have been reached, the fishing season will be closed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.